| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mariehamn, Åland Islands in April is very cool at 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in April is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with sleet, snow or rain occasionally. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of liquid is transfered during on average 12 days.
- The shortest day is 13:17 long and the longest day is 15:56 long with an average length of 14:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Mariehamn, Åland Islands April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Mariehamn, Åland Islands, Finland
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Mariehamn, Åland Islands:
- Vaasa, Finland - 340.8 kms (211.8 miles) NNE
- Kankaanp (Niinisalo), Finland - 237.3 kms (147.4 miles) NE
- Tampere, Finland - 257.9 kms (160.3 miles) NE
- Jokioinen, Finland - 212.1 kms (131.8 miles) ENE
- Turku, Finland - 137.7 kms (85.6 miles) ENE
- Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland - 280.7 kms (174.4 miles) E
- Helsinki, Finland - 261.1 kms (162.3 miles) E
- Tallin, Estonia - 275.2 kms (171 miles) ESE
- Vilsandi, Estonia - 221.4 kms (137.6 miles) SSE