| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mariehamn, Åland Islands in January is slightly cold at -3.5 °C (25.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with periodic periods of snow. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of fluid is released across on average 20 days.
- The shortest day is 6:01 long and the longest day is 7:50 long with an average length of 6:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Mariehamn, Åland Islands January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Mariehamn, Åland Islands, Finland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Mariehamn, Åland Islands:
- Vaasa, Finland - 340.8 kms (211.8 miles) NNE
- Kankaanp (Niinisalo), Finland - 237.3 kms (147.4 miles) NE
- Tampere, Finland - 257.9 kms (160.3 miles) NE
- Jokioinen, Finland - 212.1 kms (131.8 miles) ENE
- Turku, Finland - 137.7 kms (85.6 miles) ENE
- Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland - 280.7 kms (174.4 miles) E
- Helsinki, Finland - 261.1 kms (162.3 miles) E
- Tallin, Estonia - 275.2 kms (171 miles) ESE
- Vilsandi, Estonia - 221.4 kms (137.6 miles) SSE